Joined 01.07.2026
Thoughts on Short Spezialist bot's wild ROI claims?
29 Sep 2026, 09:47
So I was digging through the cTrader marketplace the other day, you know, just checking if anything new might be worth the investment, and I stumbled upon this bot claiming a 278.6% monthly ROI, which frankly sounds like one of those late-night infomercials, you know the ones that promise you'll make all your dreams come true if you just buy their magic pill, only this time it's a trading bot called Short Spezialist, but what really caught my attention is how it packages all these features like TP Manager, SL Manager, and Market Structure detection like they're something revolutionary, but honestly aren't these just the same old indicators and functions I’ve seen before in a bunch of other strategies, I mean, sure they’re integrated with a twist, but at $950 it makes me wonder if I'm just paying for the slick naming and excitement rather than actual innovation? And that 35.58% max balance drawdown makes me pause too, like maybe this is all just clever packaging rather than anything truly groundbreaking? Anyway, I’d love to hear if anyone else has given it a go and whether those numbers translate into anything consistent or if it’s backtest fluff?

