Start trading

is AuricFlow just a fancy RSI with bells and whistles?

Created at 29 Sep 2026, 09:47
cTrader Reddit
cTrader Discord
BO

boxosif982

Joined 01.07.2026

is AuricFlow just a fancy RSI with bells and whistles?
29 Sep 2026, 09:47


Alright so I've been diving into this new bot called AuricFlow that I came across in the cTrader marketplace and I must say I'm a bit scratching my head because it feels a lot like they're just taking our good old RSI, you know the one we've seen a million times and dressing it up with some flashy things like a stop loss manager and trailing stop features, and then they're fitting it for these prop firms which seems to be the new cool kid in town, but let me ask, does anyone else feel like this is just the same thing we've been using but now it's got a slick new interface and it's only $97, seemed like a deal until I ran into that and the metrics say profit factor of 2.0 and someone tell me is 5.28% max balance drawdown actually impressive or are we just playing with numbers that sound neat on paper?


@boxosif982